Thursday, November 15, 2012

Movember: Changing the Face of Mens Health

This showed up in my inbox today and is worth sharing.
Thank You Jonathan for contacting me, good luck!
 
For anyone who would like to contribute or join Jonathans team the links are below.
 
 
 
 
Good Evening Lynn,
I wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed both Blake and Sterling! I do not read very many books, but for some reason once I started I could not put either of them down! I love the adventures (or misadventures) of Montana Dayton. I love your characters, and your descriptions of the environments make me feel like I am right there, in the middle of the action. Kudos to you. I know some day (and probably soon) you will be a best selling author. I can't wait to see what you have in mind for your next book.
I do have a slightly ulterior motive for contacting you. I am participating in Movember. If you are not familiar with the Movember movement, Movember is all about raising awareness for men's health. Specifically, prostate and other men cancers. So all the Mobrothers (Mobros) grow a moustache for the entire month of November. I feel that I have the best stache of our group (the Selleck Slayers), but I have not been able to raise any funds yet. That is where I am hoping you can help! I notice that you are a twitterer, and a frequent facebooker. Is there any way that you might be able to help me raise awareness and possibly even funds for this great cause? A link to my Movember page can be found here: http://mobro.co/jonathanleduc (I will be posting my picture tonight if all goes well). I will be growing the stache for the entire month of November, so the stache is only half of what it will be!!! Keep checking back to watch it grow! More info about Movember can be found here: http://us.movember.com/about/
Thanks for your time and help! I look forward to the next book!!!! I cannot wait!!!
Jonathan J. LeDuc